Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

More Brexit implications

Re: More Brexit implications

Postby garysl » Sun May 02, 2021 11:25 am

People will still be "banging on" about Brexit for a generation. It's not going to go away, so ignore it.
garysl

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar

Postby Mickey Braw » Sun May 02, 2021 11:26 am

Glassfull wrote:
suzi wong wrote:....As i've posted in other sections,stop banging on about Brexit...

No!

It seems that you want to sweep it under the carpet but, it needs to be aired frequently so that the mistake can be reversed as soon as possible.

You CANNOT be serious!!!
Mickey Braw

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby cjrk » Sun May 02, 2021 3:07 pm

Glassfull wrote:
suzi wong wrote:....As i've posted in other sections,stop banging on about Brexit...

No!

It seems that you want to sweep it under the carpet but, it needs to be aired frequently so that the mistake can be reversed as soon as possible.

You're getting as bad as Nicola Sturgeon, it's not going to happen!
cjrk

Postby Glassfull » Sun May 02, 2021 3:25 pm

cjrk wrote:
Glassfull wrote:

No!

You're getting as bad as Nicola Sturgeon, it's not going to happen!

And why is that?
Glassfull

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby cooper67 » Sun May 02, 2021 3:59 pm

how can you ignore it what a daft statement the implications of this are life changing for all of us me i voted remain as did scotland so i had no choice in the matter boris and his torie cronies and the lies on the side of a bus that people though they were telling you was the truth they want to do away with the NHS and make it private and a cost to all of us
cooper67

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada

Postby cjrk » Sun May 02, 2021 4:01 pm

"And why is that?"
Because it was a referendum without a clause e.g. there has to be a majority of 55% or there will be another referendum in 5/10/15 years. I understand your frustration but like me you have to accept that a democratic vote has taken place and accept it. It's a bit like Sturgeon always going on about an independent Scotland, there was a democratic vote and it was decided that independence wasn't going to happen.
cjrk

Postby cooper67 » Sun May 02, 2021 4:35 pm

independence will happen yes it will and the reasons for that are clear Scotland is sick of the lies coming from boris and and his cronies lies, Scotland has had enough from the lies coming from London no more we will be better of without you you cant believe a word from boris i have a lot of English friends in Quesada very good friends and love them to bits but i have had enough from Westminster time for Scotland to move on England has run us dry of oil now so not much more you can milk us for next think it will be whisky
cooper67

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada

Postby Paul M » Sun May 02, 2021 5:04 pm

Crikey! Who let this lot out? Overturn Brexit? Independence for Scotland? Really?

Brexit has happened, it’s over for at least another generation or more, get over yourselves!

Independence?? Scotland would be an economic basket case if it left the UK Union. As a proud Scot, I dread the thought of the day that the hard of thinking brigade might vote for independence and see my home country and our United Kingdom decimated.
No wonder so many English people are so fed up with us Jocks constantly banging on about leaving, they now just want to wave us goodbye!
Paul M

Which part of Spain are you from?: Pueblo Bravo

Postby Jaycee75 » Sun May 02, 2021 8:46 pm

As usual you always get people who have to hijack a thread just to foist their political opinions on everybody else. :evil:
Jaycee75

Postby smudger » Sun May 02, 2021 9:16 pm

Cooper67 Do you live permanently in Quesada-if so why do you think the NHS will cost you anything if it is ever made private --which i dont think it ever will.Also do you really think that Scotland with a population of five and a half million have been financing England with a population of over 58 million.The city of London financing centre has brought more money into the UK than the oil ever has and remember the world wide demand for oil has dropped dramatically.Both the independence and brexit outcomes were democratic and we have to learn to live with them.
smudger

PreviousNext