Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Certificate to get a jab

Certificate to get a jab

Postby MatthewPople » Thu May 06, 2021 8:12 am

Heard from Rojales surgery yesterday that you have a get a certificate from the doctor to get vaccine jab,is that right?
MatthewPople

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: Certificate to get a jab

Postby andywyatt » Thu May 06, 2021 8:28 am

I got a print out from the surgery and showed that with sip and residency, some people recieve a text message that you show them, might be different in other locations but mine was by Carrefour.
andywyatt

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby Sig » Thu May 06, 2021 8:39 am

I got a landline call from Rojales, and was told to go there the next morning. Queued up outside at the back, and just showed my Sip card, didn’t have to show anything else.
Sig

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa

Postby Dora » Fri May 07, 2021 7:31 am

You can get a certificate AFTER you have had both your vaccinations to show you have had them . You can down load it or go to your medical center to make an appointment for the certificate to be collected.
Your vaccination appointment is sent to you via a message on your mobile phone ( medical center must know this number it must NOT be an English mobile number but Spanish) or they may ring you direct with an appointment. . After your first vaccination you return 3 weeks later at the same time same place for your second . If you are attending a dedicated medical center. They do not message or ring you for the second one just tell you verbally at the time of your first vaccine when to go back.
Dora

Which part of Spain are you from?: La Marina

Postby Ron Hill » Fri May 07, 2021 7:52 am

Dora wrote:You can get a certificate AFTER you have had both your vaccinations to show you have had them . You can down load it or go to your medical center to make an appointment for the certificate to be collected.
Your vaccination appointment is sent to you via a message on your mobile phone ( medical center must know this number it must NOT be an English mobile number but Spanish) or they may ring you direct with an appointment. . After your first vaccination you return 3 weeks later at the same time same place for your second . If you are attending a dedicated medical center. They do not message or ring you for the second one just tell you verbally at the time of your first vaccine when to go back.

I had found first jab a week ago at clinic behind Carrefore and was told I'd get notified again for second jab 3 to 4 weeks later
Ron Hill

Which part of Spain are you from?: Entre Naranjos

Postby MatthewPople » Fri May 07, 2021 7:57 am

Was given wrong information by Rojales medical centre,thank all for their update.
MatthewPople

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada