Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Bra shop Quesada?

Bra shop Quesada?

Postby izzy b » Wed May 12, 2021 8:21 am

Hi I don't know Quesada very well but remember an English Bra shop it was a few years back , ladies is it still there?
TIA :)
izzy b

Which part of Spain are you from?: La Marina

Re: Bra shop Quesada?

Postby JCoop » Wed May 12, 2021 8:30 am

No closed down several years ago unfortunately
JCoop

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Mac3blade » Wed May 12, 2021 9:00 am

If you are looking for and want a properly fitting and flattering bra for a fuller bust, my sincere advice is to go into Torrevieja to the shop that’s been there for many years and sell PRIMA DONNA. They are expensive but it’s money well spent. ( I used to buy bra after bra in M&S which weren’t suitable and they were a waste of money). PRIMA Donna bras come in all cup sizes. When fitted, you will wonder why you never wore one before. The straps don’t fall down , your bust is inside the cup and your clothes look much better than ever before. Foundation garments! That’s what they used to be known as and now I know why.
You could also go to the TRIUMPH shop. Triumph bras are cheaper than PRIMA DONNA but May suit you to perfection. If you are fortunate enough to have a perfect figure, there’s a VICTORIA’s SECRET in HABENARES I believe.
I HOPE THIS HELPS. Google addresses.
Mac3blade

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torreblanca

Postby Graham_Lynn » Wed May 12, 2021 11:25 am

There’s a stall in Zoco market for English bras. Shani’s Lingerie. She also does fittings.
Graham_Lynn

Which part of Spain are you from?: El Raso

Postby izzy b » Wed May 12, 2021 5:45 pm

JCoop wrote:No closed down several years ago unfortunately

izzy b

Postby izzy b » Wed May 12, 2021 5:48 pm

Mac3blade wrote:If you are looking for and want a properly fitting and flattering bra for a fuller bust, my sincere advice is to go into Torrevieja to the shop that’s been there for many years and sell PRIMA DONNA. They are expensive but it’s money well spent. ( I used to buy bra after bra in M&S which weren’t suitable and they were a waste of money). PRIMA Donna bras come in all cup sizes. When fitted, you will wonder why you never wore one before. The straps don’t fall down , your bust is inside the cup and your clothes look much better than ever before. Foundation garments! That’s what they used to be known as and now I know why.
You could also go to the TRIUMPH shop. Triumph bras are cheaper than PRIMA DONNA but May suit you to perfection. If you are fortunate enough to have a perfect figure, there’s a VICTORIA’s SECRET in HABENARES I believe.

Thank you for taking the time to give such good information, it's appreciated:)
izzy b

Postby izzy b » Wed May 12, 2021 5:49 pm

Graham_Lynn wrote:There’s a stall in Zoco market for English bras. Shani’s Lingerie. She also does fittings.

Thanks
izzy b

Postby El Tel » Wed May 12, 2021 6:16 pm

Mac3blade wrote:If you are looking for and want a properly fitting and flattering bra for a fuller bust, my sincere advice is to go into Torrevieja to the shop that’s been there for many years and sell PRIMA DONNA. They are expensive but it’s money well spent. ( I used to buy bra after bra in M&S which weren’t suitable and they were a waste of money). PRIMA Donna bras come in all cup sizes. When fitted, you will wonder why you never wore one before. The straps don’t fall down , your bust is inside the cup and your clothes look much better than ever before. Foundation garments! That’s what they used to be known as and now I know why.

Sounds like an uplifting experience.
El Tel

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby mrperfect » Wed May 12, 2021 8:09 pm

I think it went bust.
mrperfect

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby The Accountant » Thu May 13, 2021 10:41 am

Shani's Lingerie on the Zoco Market is also online https://shanislingerie.com/