Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Recomendation for D.D. Paint & Decor (David Day)

If you have had good service and would like to recommend a reputable Company or a Tradesman or woman, please do so here.

Recomendation for D.D. Paint & Decor (David Day)

Postby Paul1000 » Fri May 14, 2021 11:27 am

We recently had the whole inside of our house painted and we can happily give a Recomendation for D.D. Paint & Decor (David Day).

Dave did all of the walls and ceilings in all of the rooms and also painted all of the interior doors and the wardrobe doors.

All of the doors had the typical original ´plastic´coating on them and were an off-white colour but Dave painted them with special undercoat and gloss bright white and they have come up very well.

We had previously had another painter do work outside and we were very unhappy with the work so when it came to getting the inside done I was very wary of who i was going to hire and read the reviews and recomendations on this forum first and Dave had good reviews hence my hiring him. We were not dissapointed.
Paul1000

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Re: Recomendation for D.D. Paint & Decor (David Day)

Postby karen jones123 » Sat May 15, 2021 6:48 am

What was his price like?
karen jones123

Which part of Spain are you from?: la siesta

Postby TonTri » Sat May 15, 2021 8:55 am

I too can thoroughly recommend Dave. He's just finished painting my living room and hallway, walls and ceilings and all the internal doors. As per the OP mine were plastic coated and I had been told they couldn't be painted, happily Dave has proved that's not the case.

Very professional service and standard of work and at a reasonable price. I will definitely use Dave''s services again.
TonTri

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Paul1000 » Sat May 15, 2021 9:59 am

karen jones123 wrote:What was his price like?

I´d say Dave´s prices are not the cheapest and not the most expensive. I have had experience of "cheap" prices previously and basically, you get what you pay for.
Best bet is to contact Dave and get a quote and compare like for like, i.e. how many coats of paint, what make/quality of paint, masking off or freehand cutting in of edges etc..
Paul1000

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby Crispygenius » Sat May 15, 2021 10:32 am

I absolutely agree with these posts. Dave did an outstanding job for us. He did a complete paint job inside and outside, plus all metal work and 160 balustrades. First class work, highly recommend. We thought his price was reasonable and his work exemplary.
Crispygenius

Which part of Spain are you from?: benimar