Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Message from Rojales Town Hall ‘ Latest ‘

Message from Rojales Town Hall ‘ Latest ‘

Postby Yan » Sun May 23, 2021 9:29 am

Posted on Rojales Town Hall FB site. Basically saying if you’re over 60 and haven’t been called for your Covid jab, go immediately to your local health centre. I suggest you show them this announcement.

6B1E744A-FC28-41B8-9F14-901DA3004EA1.jpeg
Last edited by Yan on Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yan

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: Message from Rojales Town Hall

Postby Terry the gardener » Sun May 23, 2021 10:13 am

Anyone know if they have decided what is happen about the second dose of the A/ Z jab had my first 5 weeks ago and never got a second appointment after first jab...and have not heard any more on if it has been decided that they will do the second jab with the same vaccine....age 64.
Terry the gardener

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada

Postby Chrisdee » Sun May 23, 2021 10:20 am

It's a 12 weeks gap I received a text with both dates on it.

[Aquote="Terry the gardener"]Anyone know if they have decided what is happen about the second dose of the A/ Z jab had my first 5 weeks ago and never got a second appointment after fie arourst jab...and have not heard any more on if it has been decided that they will do the second jab with the same vaccine....age 64.[/quote]
Chrisdee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby Caz59 » Mon May 24, 2021 9:04 am

The same message is on the Valencia’s health site. I’ve already been to health centre and they just check you are on the list and tell you to wait.
Caz59

Postby IanCollins » Mon May 24, 2021 11:01 am

Just been down to Lo Marabu after seeing this post, have been put on a list and told "you will be told soon".
Wife has had first Astra Zeneca but nothing about second jab. Be assured not all texts listed 2 dates, we would have noticed I think.
IanCollins

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada

Postby Graham_Lynn » Mon May 24, 2021 11:39 am

I had a date for my second jab and I think everyone jabbed on 6/7 April were given dates 29/30 June. But I know few people who were given the AZ jab after that date who were only given the first date.
Graham_Lynn

Which part of Spain are you from?: El Raso

Postby marcliff » Mon May 24, 2021 11:40 am

AZ booster jab is 12 to 16 weeks after the first one. You will be offered the choice of the AZ vaccine or the Pfizer one as the booster.
marcliff

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa 2

Postby JanBee » Mon May 24, 2021 11:56 am

Just been to Lo Marabu clinic and as before, told I'm on the list and to wait! There were a few people in doing the same.
When I said I wasn't happy with waiting this long, the receptionist said, "Complain to the Town Hall, not to me!"
I don't understand why this message was issued if that's the case!!!
JanBee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Doña Pepa 2, Quesada

Postby Yan » Mon May 24, 2021 1:08 pm

We all need to find out who to make a formal complaint to and either go to see them in person or at least write to them. I feel as though we’ve now been bypassed and forgotten in the rush to move onto the next age group. I’ve been 3 times to the health centre, my details have always been correct and I pay into the Spanish health system. It’s a disgrace the way we are being treated, having to go cap in hand to reception and %@#£&# beg for our entitlement, only to be told to get back in line and wait to be called. Called by who!!
Yan

Postby Mollywolly » Mon May 24, 2021 1:23 pm

My Husband showed the receptionist this this morning and she just said the same as she always says...you have to wait!! So it’s a waste of time showing her this...As you have said Yan..’wait to be called by who’. It’s ridiculous that the younger group are now being vaccinated, but the forgotten ones just have to wait!! How long? She says 2-3 weeks every time you speak with her!
Mollywolly

Next