Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Electricity

Re: Electricity

Postby jpeg » Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:40 am

Mine is based on a 9.2kw
peak rate is 0.204133 euro
Valley rate is 0.131631 euro
jpeg

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dolores

Postby babaracarson » Fri Jul 02, 2021 5:01 pm

well you are all lucky. iberdrola as usual, do what they like. iberodola customers who have two rate tariffs are allowed to keep them. My landlord makes us use fenienergia. They have to charge the new tariff rates, by law. most expensive is 21 cents. The lowest rate is dearer than it was before and we lose the convenience of cheap rate hours. New times are ridiculous. pleased for Iberdrola customers but not fair for the rest of us
babaracarson

Which part of Spain are you from?: los montesinos

Postby Anniep » Fri Jul 02, 2021 5:09 pm

I really think we pay too much, , no pool, water gas heated, only two of us, we pay a set fee every month of 95€ which doesn’t always over the bill! We have a day/night meter
Anniep

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu

Postby Chrisdee » Fri Jul 02, 2021 5:22 pm

Same with us, when I query it, they say the tariff we are on is best for us

Anniep wrote:I really think we pay too much, , no pool, water gas heated, only two of us, we pay a set fee every month of 95€ which doesn’t always over the bill! We have a day/night meter
Chrisdee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby sunworshipper » Fri Jul 02, 2021 8:03 pm

We have just received our electric bill for 3 weeks with the new tariff and only 38 euros. Unbelievable , as we have never had a bill that low and certainly not at this time of year. I have not used the dishwasher or washing machine during the most expensive hours but not changed anything else. Very happy.
Happy in the sun.
sunworshipper

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby izzy b » Fri Jul 02, 2021 8:08 pm

sunworshipper wrote:We have just received our electric bill for 3 weeks with the new tariff and only 38 euros. Unbelievable , as we have never had a bill that low and certainly not at this time of year. I have not used the dishwasher or washing machine during the most expensive hours but not changed anything else. Very happy.

:text-goodpost:
izzy b

Which part of Spain are you from?: La Marina

Postby MacinSpain » Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:18 pm

achoosey wrote:Thanks for the reply, yes we have started to heat water and put a wash in at midnight, hoping the bills will go down

Weekends and bank holidays are on the cheap rate all day
MacinSpain

Postby PGA » Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:31 pm

sunworshipper wrote:We have just received our electric bill for 3 weeks with the new tariff and only 38 euros. Unbelievable , as we have never had a bill that low and certainly not at this time of year. I have not used the dishwasher or washing machine during the most expensive hours but not changed anything else. Very happy.

That is remarkable! Mine was higher than that and I am back in the UK so the house is empty!
PGA

Postby Blondemazz » Sat Jul 03, 2021 3:32 pm

Our electricity provider is Evergreen and they told us the new tariffs are 24 cents dearest rate, 13 cents medium rate and 4 cents cheapest rate which includes all weekend. They sent me an email with a pie chart showing the new times and prices. How come everyone's is different ?
Blondemazz

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby davebrandrick » Sat Jul 03, 2021 3:51 pm

Iberdrola: Flat rate, 14c a KW/h, €30 standing charge, 3.75Kw potentia.

If we dont run any heating or aircon, our bill is around €60 a month. This month, running the air con from roughly 11 PM to 7AM, the bill is €85. We use four bottles of gas a year for cooking and additional heating, so our entire energy bill per year is around €900 a year, a vast improvement in the €1800 we were paying in UK
davebrandrick

PreviousNext