Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Bars

Bars

Postby columbo » Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:10 pm

Hi we are coming to quesada this weekend and was wondering what time are the bars and restaurants open until ?
columbo

Re: Bars

Postby sunworshipper » Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:27 pm

Depends upon the bar. Most are open until 1am
Last edited by sunworshipper on Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Happy in the sun.
sunworshipper

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby sarnia cherie » Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:50 am

I think you mean 1AM not pm
sarnia cherie

Which part of Spain are you from?: lo pepin

Postby Vixen14 » Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:56 am

Late I only stayed to 12 but dont think theres a limit now
Vixen14

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby marcliff » Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:17 am

Current restrictions in the Valencia Region is that bars and restaurants must close at 1am. Nightlife, discos etc until 2 am but no dancing. Amateur singing, such as karaoke, is also not allowed.

Lots of places are closing earlier due to a lack of custom, one bar we were in last Friday closed at midnight and there were only 2 other couples in there. This may change as the area seems to have had an influx of visitors over the weekend.

Due to the huge leap in cases in the area, there may be some new restrictions on opening hours announced today but, hopefully, the rumours of reintroducing a curfew won't happen. When restrictions were eased and Brits allowed to enter with no tests, the number of cases was around 40 per 100,000. This Monday, that has risen to 204 per 100,000 so from very low risk to high risk in less than a month. Hospitalisations have risen 60% since the 1st July as has the number of new cases per day, mainly among the younger age groups of 18 to 29.
marcliff

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa 2

Postby columbo » Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:34 pm

Many thanks
columbo

Postby marcliff » Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:17 pm

From this weekend, bars and restaurants are to close at 12:30 am. Nightlife, such as discos, will be closed completely. Bars and restaurants are to have a maximum of 10 outdoors and 6 indoors and stop serving at midnight.

The President of the Valencia Region and the health minister have approached the Valencian Supreme Court to reintroduce a curfew from 0100 to 0600. They will also ask for meetings of people be limited to 10

If these restrictions are agreed they will take place from midnight Friday night until July 25th.

The curfew will not be Valencian Region wide but will affect 40 municipalities with the highest number of cases.
marcliff

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa 2