Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

THE BAKERY BOX: GRAND OPENING DAY

Re: THE BAKERY BOX: GRAND OPENING DAY

Postby Lavender » Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:30 am

davebrandrick wrote:
Big Wheeler wrote:It seems this Bakery Box is in Algorfa itself.Look for Fiat C Seguros opposite.

That puts it here, a couple of hundred yards further down from the Bombay

https://goo.gl/maps/y1tg3vMN2TBzQ3fK9

Yes, that is where it is. Thank you for the pic. We only had the sign for the Bakery Box erected on Tuesday so I haven't posted a new photo of the premises. I promise to take a photo today and post it on here for everyone. Once again I wish to thank every one who came to visit us yesterday. The support was unbelievable, far beyond our wildest dreams. Warren is back in there today behind closed doors so that he can order emergency stock and replenish the counter and bake for the many orders we have received....then open again on Tuesday 20th July from 9 am until 2 p.m. So if you missed the opening day, please come and have a look and a chat. Really sorry we can't offer a cafe facility at the moment, but if we continue to get the excellent support of our customers then who knows what will happen in the next few months!!! Dreams can come true xxx
Last edited by Lavender on Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lavender

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: THE BAKERY BOX: GRAND OPENING DAY

Postby Lavender » Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:33 am

Pete31 wrote:Did I miss something?
Where to in San Miguel?
:text-thankyouyellow:

No, it isn't in San Miguel. Unfortunately that is the name of the road. The premises is in Algorfa. On the road down from La Finca Golf towards the traffic lights in Algorfa. Just follow the road and it's a few metres past the Bombay Restaurant on the left hand side.
Lavender

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Previous