Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Are we subject to curfew now in the south?

Are we subject to curfew now in the south?

Postby Steve wilkins » Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:06 am

I have heard mixed messages with this, but the people i have spoken to are adamant that a curfew is in effect and that one mist be home by 1am. What are the facts please?
Steve wilkins

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Re: Are we subject to curfew now in the south?

Postby JamesB » Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:04 am

It seems anywhere south of Alicante is not affected .. yet.

The TSJ (Supreme Court) supports the request from the Comunidad Valenciana Government and imposes restrictions on movement in the capital city of Valencia and in another 31 towns between 1am - 6am (toque de queda).
Where?
- In the province of Alicante: Sant Vicent del Raspeig.
- In the province of Castellón: Benicàssim.
- In the province of Valencia: Alaquàs, Alboraia, Aldaia, Almàssera, Benaguasil, Benetússer, Benifaió, Bunyol, Burjassot, Catarroja, El Puig, Gandía, L’Eliana, Meliana, Mislata, Moncada, Paterna, Picanya, Picassent, Puçol, Quart de Poblet, Requena, Riba-roja de Túria, Sedaví, Silla, Tavernes Blanques, Utiel, Valencia, Vilamarxant and Xirivella.
Also, social meetings are limited to ten people in public and private spaces throughout the ENTIRE Comunidad Valenciana.
The measure will be in force for the next 14 days.. So far, the Supreme Court of the Valencian Community has validated the two previous occasions in which the Consell has requested a curfew once the state of alarm has ended on May 9. Thus, the restriction of night mobility was extended in two periods of 15 days until last June 8, as was the limitation of social gatherings.
JamesB

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada