Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

THE BAKERY BOX, ALGORFA

THE BAKERY BOX, ALGORFA

Postby Lavender » Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:04 pm

I apologize for doing a new post, but I took a photo of the premises today with the new sign and I couldn't see how to upload it on the previous opening day post. We had such an overwhelming response on the Grand Opening Day yesterday, everything was sold out within 2 hours of opening having thought we had overbaked!!!! Therefore we cannot open the shop until Tuesday 20th July at 9 a.m. until 2 p.m., giving us chance to complete the many box orders for the weekend and order emergency ingredients from the suppliers. Could I take this opportunity to thank all the lovely people who came yesterday and look forward to opening our doors again on Tuesday. The address of the premises can be confusing, so maybe this will be better: Carretera Almoradi 30, 03169. We are on the main road running from La Finca Golf to Algorfa. On the left hand side just past the Bombay Restaurant. Tel. No. 711092012. Also on Face Book (if I'm allowed to say that).
Lavender

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada