Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Covid testing in uk

Re: Covid testing in uk

Postby cant0003 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:56 pm

Iancorker How much discount do Easyjet give you ?
cant0003

Which part of Spain are you from?: Algorfa

Postby Laurenbx » Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:41 pm

Babsie wrote:Is expert medical the name if the company? Do you have phone no please

The website is called https://www.expert-medicals.co.uk/ not sure on the phone number however we’re very good :)
Laurenbx

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby Kingy0 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:05 pm

Laurenbx wrote:We used expert medical £27 for day 2 test delivered to your home and then you post at a Royal Mail postbox really simple :) happy to help if needed

That's a cracking price, does it include postage and packing? Usually the cheap prices means that there's at least £35 p&p charges. But if p&p is included then I would definitely use them. You can't tell until you get to final checkout. Anyone using please advise, thanks.
Kingy0

Which part of Spain are you from?: Villamartin

Postby Kingy0 » Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:01 pm

I checked out the p&p cost for the expert medical 2 day PCR test and it's only £7.99. So that's only £35.99 which is the cheapest so far.
Kingy0

Which part of Spain are you from?: Villamartin

Postby Laurenbx » Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:05 pm

Kingy0 wrote:
Laurenbx wrote:We used expert medical £27 for day 2 test delivered to your home and then you post at a Royal Mail postbox really simple :) happy to help if needed

That's a cracking price, does it include postage and packing? Usually the cheap prices means that there's at least £35 p&p charges. But if p&p is included then I would definitely use them. You can't tell until you get to final checkout. Anyone using please advise, thanks.

Yes it’s £7.99 postage so around £35 in total. I would book them around 5 days before you arrive just to make sure that it’s there in time x
Laurenbx

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Previous