Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

To anyone replying to "Gerry" previous posts.

To anyone replying to "Gerry" previous posts.

Postby Gerry » Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:40 am

Hi to anyone that replied to my previous post. Anything you may be interested in buying or just take away please reply once again and I shall make another attempt at making note of your posts and reply accordingly. I have to add that regarding tools most of which I am still using until the house is sold, then they are yours. You really need to call to my house and see the items. I can then take your details and contact you or in the event of my death my wife will have all details. There are many tools, mainly for woodwork, also vices,bench grinder and various smoothing planes. The only exception is the 'Garden Seat + coffee table'
I hope to include a photo as soon as possible. A very close friend is calling to me tonight and she is a wiz-kid on mobile's.
Thank you all.
Gerry
Gerry

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: To anyone replying to "Gerry" previous posts.

Postby dragonlyn » Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:18 pm

Please do not forget the charities too who are really struggling. Easy Horse Care, SAT, Cats and Dogs Association, HELP, you can find their contact numbers online. Take care, its a sad time for you x
dragonlyn

Which part of Spain are you from?: Alicante

Re: To anyone replying to "Gerry" previous posts.

Postby andywyatt » Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:41 pm

Hope you make a recovery mate, God bless.
andywyatt

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Re: To Andywayatt/ To anyone replying to "Gerry" previous po

Postby Gerry » Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:09 am

Hi Andywyatt,
I didn't know that you were aware of my disability!
Not that I think anyone that knows would be influenced by knowing!

Regarding dragonlym; I am an old romantic and this affects my thoughts. I like, (no,want) to know that anyone taking my valued tools the persons that take any items that I have loved using will also want to use them. Regards other charities, I support all charaties especially those caring for animals. But I would like to think that my tools go to someone that wants them to use, or I may as well just put them into the bin !!! Maybe someone else will dump them when I am no more !.
ps. Would you please pass this on to dragonlyn as I can't include it in my post, no room!
Gerry

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada