Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Arches dentist

Re: Arches dentist

Postby Des » Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:08 pm

I’ve been quoted £2500 for a lower molar, not sure if that includes taking the old crown out first, also not sure if you have to wait for it to heal over or they do it straight away. I didn’t enquire too much after the shock of the £2500 or I could leave a gap.
Des

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Dot » Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:15 am

That's seems really expensive but if it's a big tooth then maybe so, one your tooth is removed you have to wait around 6 months for gum to heal,but they can give a you a little denture ...at a price.
Dot

Which part of Spain are you from?: lo marabu

Postby Des » Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:54 pm

The £2500 is in the U.K. The tooth in question is a crown but unfortunately one of the root legs has failed so needs to be extracted and a bridge is about £1500 but I don’t fancy that since the teeth either side will need to be crowned.
Des

Postby Glassfull » Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:19 pm

An implant is about €1200 at Arches Dental Practice. They’ll extract the tooth and do the implant at the same appointment. Three months later, after the implant has ‘knitted’, they’ll sort out the ‘tooth’.

If you have an extraction independently of the implant, you’ll need to wait three months for the socket to heal before they carry out the implant.

I had four implants in February 2016 - three of those in line - and it’s made such difference, being able to eat and chew rather than nibbling at my food. And, I have never had a problem since.
Glassfull

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby Des » Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:43 pm

Thanks for the information.
Des

Postby Tizzy74 » Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:31 pm

Topcat wrote:Never experienced any pain whilst having any work done there, am currently coming to the end of having an implant fitted & can safetly say even with all the needles, cutting of the gums, drilling into my jaw & even the healing afterwards has all been pain free.

Who did your implants please?
Tizzy74

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa

Previous