Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

day 2 testing

Re: day 2 testing

Postby djw » Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:10 pm

How can the locator form accept the medical experts code if they are no longer on the list from the government? This is such a farce!
djw

Which part of Spain are you from?: Daya nueva

Postby Neradd » Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:07 am

djw wrote:How can the locator form accept the medical experts code if they are no longer on the list from the government? This is such a farce!

The Whole thing is a farce.. Hence people using Medical Experts.
You will do (like I did) the correct thing the first time you travel back. But after that ?

Now there is no need for a Pre Depauture Antigen Test no one is getting ripped off at that Pharmacy.

He will probably take his Cash Only with no reciept and do a runner !!
Neradd

Which part of Spain are you from?: Marquesa

Postby Lord Howe » Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:41 am

From BBC news this morning
From the end of October, fully vaccinated people coming to England will no longer have to take a PCR test two days after arrival.

Instead, they'll be able to take a cheaper and simpler lateral flow test.

Passengers will be able to send a picture of their lateral flow test as a minimum requirement to verify the test result.

It's hoped this change will happen in time for people returning from school half-term breaks........

The NHS/Chemists give these out free so I assume we just do it at home, it is the same system they use in schools or I might have it wrong.
Lord Howe

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada/UK

Postby Bee » Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:19 pm

The same information re end October and tests has been circulating now since Sept 22nd but weeks later still no date. It is only confusing people. Why does the media continue to keep making the same non announcement. The end of October is not a date.

Bee
Bee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Previous