Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Calendars of Formentera and surrounding area (SOLD OUT)

Advertise here for free any unwanted/secondhand items that you would like to sell or buy. For example: Household items/Bicycles/Garden furniture etc. Please include prices and photos, if possible.

Calendars of Formentera and surrounding area (SOLD OUT)

Postby DaveSladePhotography » Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:50 pm

UniqueCalendars of Formentera Del Segura and surrounding area

Please note, these calendars are now sold out !

My Calendars are now available, they are A4 size to hang on a wall. There are thirteen unique photographs of Formentera Del Segura and the surrounding area. This is a one of a kind product, available nowhere else in the world! Formentera Del Segura is a very pretty and picturesque village near Alicante in the Vega Baja area. They are available in limited numbers and are a collectors edition. They are available at only €10 (You can collect from Formentera Del Segura if you want to)

Mis Calendarios ya están disponibles, son de tamaño A4 para colgar en la pared. Hay trece fotografías únicas de Formentera Del Segura y sus alrededores. Este es un producto único, disponible en ningún otro lugar del mundo. Formentera Del Segura es un pueblo muy bonito y pintoresco cerca de Alicante en la zona de Vega Baja. Están disponibles en cantidades limitadas y son una edición de coleccionista. Están disponibles a solo 10 € (puedes recoger en Formentera Del Segura si quieres)
Last edited by DaveSladePhotography on Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
DaveSladePhotography

Which part of Spain are you from?: Formentera Del Segur

Re: Unique Calendars of Formentera and surrounding area

Postby Alic » Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:00 pm

Can you add some pictures of layout please? Thanks a lot
Alic

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: Unique Calendars of Formentera and surrounding area

Postby DaveSladePhotography » Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:15 pm

Hi I could not see how to add photographs the forum, I am Dave Slade on Facebook? There are photograph on there

Regards

Dave
DaveSladePhotography

Which part of Spain are you from?: Formentera Del Segur

Return to Items for sale in Quesada and surrounding areas