Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Certificate

Certificate

Postby dr.doolittle » Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:10 am

had both my Covid jabs due for booster in January, I forgot to ask for my certificate, is it to late to get one if not how do i get it, done at San Miguel clinic.
dr.doolittle

Re: Certificate

Postby El Buho » Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:21 am

Download your EU certificate from here -

https://coronavirusregistro.san.gva.es/ ... anguage=es

When you have had your booster jab download an updated copy showing the number of vaccinations as 3/3, it should be available the following day.
El Buho

Which part of Spain are you from?: Ciudad Quesada

Postby dr.doolittle » Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:46 am

El Buho wrote:Download your EU certificate from here -

https://coronavirusregistro.san.gva.es/ ... anguage=es

When you have had your booster jab download an updated copy showing the number of vaccinations as 3/3, it should be available the following day.

Thanks for that, I had never thought about it until Friday when i went to Quesada Fish and Chips to pick up my takeaway was told i could not go in without a certificate so i had to wait outside for them to bring my order to me, everyone seemed to have a digital certificate.
dr.doolittle

Postby Mutton76 » Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:47 am

If you have problems, take your SIP card to health Centre and they will do it for you. I managed to download 3 of ours but couldn’t do the 4th for some reason but receptionist in San Miguel did it for me.
Mutton76

Which part of Spain are you from?: Los Montesinos

Postby dr.doolittle » Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:42 am

Mutton76 wrote:If you have problems, take your SIP card to health Centre and they will do it for you. I managed to download 3 of ours but couldn’t do the 4th for some reason but receptionist in San Miguel did it for me.

thank you, those at Quesada Fish and Chips looked to be digilal is that what i need.
dr.doolittle

Postby El Buho » Mon Dec 20, 2021 5:20 pm

At any establishment which seats 50+ including Quesada Fish & Chips you can use either a printed copy or a digital one on your smartphone. You can download as many paper copies as you like to keep in the car, in a jacket pocket, in your handbag etc.

Update . it now looks very likely that ALL bars, restaurants, cinemas, theatres, gyms & recreation centres will have to check for Covid passports.
Awaiting Supreme Court approval - watch for updates
El Buho

Which part of Spain are you from?: Ciudad Quesada

Postby dr.doolittle » Mon Dec 20, 2021 8:55 pm

El Buho wrote:At any establishment which seats 50+ including Quesada Fish & Chips you can use either a printed copy or a digital one on your smartphone. You can download as many paper copies as you like to keep in the car, in a jacket pocket, in your handbag etc.

Update . it now looks very likely that ALL bars, restaurants, cinemas, theatres, gyms & recreation centres will have to check for Covid passports.
Awaiting Supreme Court approval - watch for updates

Thank you.
dr.doolittle