Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

banks

Re: banks

Postby Sage » Fri Dec 24, 2021 6:01 pm

Clearly we all have different experiences with banks. Are there any surveys in Spain of customer satisfaction with banks ? The results would provide a much more accurate picture when it's carried out on a few thousand customers than on a few individuals on an internet forum.
Sage

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa

Postby BNT162b2 » Fri Dec 24, 2021 6:22 pm

neil_hamilton1 wrote:
jpeg wrote:
jpeg wrote:You have just joined the worst bank in Spain if not the world

and they got an introductory fee from the bank
You should never take the advice of an estate agent they are in it for the money

So you should ignore any recommendations from anyone involved in real estate! That puts a stop to me recommending you (jpeg) to my clients when I think you may be able to assist.

:text-goodpost:

I've thought that a number of times. I used a solicitor recommended by my estate agent, and that solicitor is recommended time and time again on this forum...but it seems OK for people to recommend on one hand, and then have a go at others (estate agents) who recommend the same thing.

It's hypocritical.
BNT162b2

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby jpeg » Fri Dec 24, 2021 6:51 pm

I never recommend Legal persons to my clients ,always tell them to look around and I have no connections to any legal firms or banks
jpeg

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dolores

Postby Paul M » Fri Dec 24, 2021 8:56 pm

Sage wrote:Clearly we all have different experiences with banks. Are there any surveys in Spain of customer satisfaction with banks ? The results would provide a much more accurate picture when it's carried out on a few thousand customers than on a few individuals on an internet forum.

:text-lol: :text-lol: Customer satisfaction :text-lol: :text-lol: you’ll have to explain that one! What Spanish bank gives a toss about their customers! The very concept of customer ‘service’ is an alien concept! Non existent!!
Paul M

Which part of Spain are you from?: Pueblo Bravo

Postby cheflady » Fri Dec 24, 2021 9:27 pm

Have mentioned it before and it's my opinion but as far as I can see "All bankers are Wanxers"!! Sorry if I've upset anyone just my opinion!
cheflady

Postby Chrisdee » Fri Dec 24, 2021 9:29 pm

Ohhh I'm offended. Have a great day tomorrow and a big sloppy kiss for Asbo xx
cheflady wrote:Have mentioned it before and it's my opinion but as far as I can see "All bankers are Wanxers"!! Sorry if I've upset anyone just my opinion!
Chrisdee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby David Stokes » Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:28 am

Rhaphanidosis wrote:Been with Caixa for donkeys years and before that Bank of Valencia, never had any problems, and with on-line banking never have to go in person to the bank!

Agreed. I have had no problems with the Quesada branch over many years..
David Stokes

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby TillyW » Sat Dec 25, 2021 9:45 am

Hi, we also bank with Caxia previously Bankia after we bought a house in Spain 5 years ago. The fees are 250 euros p.a. also 28 p.a for the card. We have now changed to the online bank Wise with no fees. Before you set up DD with your bank I would change to Wise, or at least find out what the fees are with your bank. Wise is very easy to set up
TillyW

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona pepa

Postby loners » Sat Dec 25, 2021 11:25 am

Been here for 16 yrs bank has been taken over 4 times,,, now caxia , all banks as bad as the one before, customer service non existant!!!!
They really dont care.
loners

Which part of Spain are you from?: cuidad Quesada

Postby mchlpullen » Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:42 pm

Locked out of my account for seven days - just regained access but had to attend the Quesada Branch in person to achieve this dubious privilege ! I've been with CaixaBank for 8 years and I believe in giving credit when it is deserved. Customer Service is non-existent and NOT a concept that CaixaBank recognises.
mchlpullen

PreviousNext

Return to Quesada general discussion