Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Caria bank

Caria bank

Postby George & Brenda » Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:54 pm

Hi can anyone tell me if they have had 35.00 euros taken from account with caxia bank and possibly explain why I contacted Caxia but no response nothing new .
Thank you
George
George & Brenda

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Re: Caria bank

Postby Littlechris » Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:21 pm

That is charged every quarter for them looking after your money .Think if you put over 500 euros possibly a pension each month this is waived.Also very poor at answering e.mail or phone calls.
Littlechris

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby George & Brenda » Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:30 pm

Hi Thank you for your reply do you know if the 35.00 euros are plus the 14.00 we pay a month or is it just the 35.00 every quarter.
George
George & Brenda

Postby SWT » Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:27 pm

Littlechris wrote:That is charged every quarter for them looking after your money .Think if you put over 500 euros possibly a pension each month this is waived.Also very poor at answering e.mail or phone calls.

Been with Caixa a few years now and never had a problem contacting by phone or email or arranging an appointment
SWT

Postby Lockey57 » Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:32 pm

It is now 35 euros per quarter but they took 14 euros in December, I suggest SWT trying to ring them or email them now, they don’t answer anything, I expect everyone is fed up with bank charges to look after your money!!
Lockey57

Which part of Spain are you from?: Algorfa

Postby Gustav » Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:05 pm

They not just looking after your money they providing a service which needs to be paid for,
Do or did you work for nothing?,
Banks write off bad debts with our money also sponser unessasary sporting events etc which i think is wrong, but can we change it NO,
Can you change banks yes!
Gustav

Postby suzi wong » Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:43 pm

Just look back over previous banking posts & change to Wise or equivelant services,yes banks do provide services but they also borrow your money for no interest & lend it on at large interest rates.As Gustav says you can change & thousands have.
suzi wong

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar 11

Postby SWT » Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:46 am

Lockey57 wrote:It is now 35 euros per quarter but they took 14 euros in December, I suggest SWT trying to ring them or email them now, they don’t answer anything, I expect everyone is fed up with bank charges to look after your money!!

It depends what type of account and how much you have in the account we don't pay any fees.
SWT

Postby millies123 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:02 am

We are with Deutche bank (customer service appalling in bank) but we don't pay any charges as long as €600 goes in a month n pay minimum 2 direct debits a month, we don't go into bank if we can help it as he is so rude, I mean what customer has to wait outside till the cashier finishes his cigarette, ask him questions shrugged his shoulders disgrace if you ask me.
millies123

Which part of Spain are you from?: la Zenia

Postby rainbow54 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:53 am

SWT wrote:
Littlechris wrote:That is charged every quarter for them looking after your money .Think if you put over 500 euros possibly a pension each month this is waived.Also very poor at answering e.mail or phone calls.

Been with Caixa a few years now and never had a problem contacting by phone or email or arranging an appointment

Same here. Never have had a problem getting an appointment and emails answered very quickly. Also never have paid any fees. Sold and re purchased recently and the €60 charge for the bank transfer was waived. Can’t fault them.
rainbow54