Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Netflix

Netflix

Postby Mac3blade » Sun Jan 09, 2022 11:42 pm

I know many of you watch Netflix. I’m aware that Netflix in Spain don’t always show the same dramas/ films that we get in the U.K. but am hoping that you can get most of them. It’s been quite wintry here in NI so we’ve been watching some series back to back to entertain ourselves. I’ve loved EMILY IN PARIS and have now seen all of the second series. The new BBC drama STAY CLOSE ( starring James Nesbitt). was great viewing as well (BBCiplayer). Best of all on Netflix was THE FALL, shown on BBC years ago and set in Belfast. It stars Jamie Dornan and Gillian Anderson. 3 series and is riveting. I don’t know why we never watched it before but I could recommend it highly now.
Ignore this post if you are not a Netflix viewer.
Mac3blade

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torreblanca

Re: Netflix

Postby prefect » Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:26 am

:text-thankyouyellow:
prefect

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales/Quesada

Postby kathyl » Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:21 am

I am watching Stay Close at the moment. Excellent series. I also watched A Boy Called Christmas, not available in UK but can view in Spain. That is a good film.
kathyl

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada

Postby Cindy » Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:46 am

Was pleased to read A Boy Called Christmas can be viewed on Netflix in Spain as it’s only on Sky in UK
Cindy

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Mac3blade » Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:42 am

I’m certain I watched A BOY CALLED CHRISTMAS on Netflix here in the U.K. why do you think it’s only on Sky?
Mac3blade

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torreblanca

Postby Tonycovid19 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:51 am

Great thanks
Tonycovid19

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benijofar

Postby David Stokes » Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:11 pm

Mac3blade wrote:I know many of you watch Netflix. I’m aware that Netflix in Spain don’t always show the same dramas/ films that we get in the U.K. but am hoping that you can get most of them. It’s been quite wintry here in NI so we’ve been watching some series back to back to entertain ourselves. I’ve loved EMILY IN PARIS and have now seen all of the second series. The new BBC drama STAY CLOSE ( starring James Nesbitt). was great viewing as well (BBCiplayer). Best of all on Netflix was THE FALL, shown on BBC years ago and set in Belfast. It stars Jamie Dornan and Gillian Anderson. 3 series and is riveting. I don’t know why we never watched it before but I could recommend it highly now.

We watch Netflix on our son's account in the UK and therefore get all the UK stuff. We don't even need to use a proxy server/vpn.
David Stokes

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby 2Sheds » Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:09 am

David Stokes wrote:
Mac3blade wrote:I know many of you watch Netflix. I’m aware that Netflix in Spain don’t always show the same dramas/ films that we get in the U.K. but am hoping that you can get most of them. It’s been quite wintry here in NI so we’ve been watching some series back to back to entertain ourselves. I’ve loved EMILY IN PARIS and have now seen all of the second series. The new BBC drama STAY CLOSE ( starring James Nesbitt). was great viewing as well (BBCiplayer). Best of all on Netflix was THE FALL, shown on BBC years ago and set in Belfast. It stars Jamie Dornan and Gillian Anderson. 3 series and is riveting. I don’t know why we never watched it before but I could recommend it highly now.

We watch Netflix on our son's account in the UK and therefore get all the UK stuff. We don't even need to use a proxy server/vpn.

Are you absolutely sure about that? We also have a UK Netflix account. When we are in Spain we can watch it on our Smart TV (no vpn) but there are some differences in the programmes offered. As an example, the series 24 is available in Spain but not the UK.
2Sheds

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar

Postby marcliff » Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:36 am

David Stokes wrote:

It allows you to do that for a couple of months. Then it will start showing "What's new in Spain" and "Top 10 in Spain" etc.

We've been using my SiLs UK account and login for a couple of years now and it changed after a couple of months.
marcliff

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa 2

Postby jpeg » Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:21 am

You can download the UK Netflix app on to a Firestick of Android Smart TV| and just use a VPN like Windscribe
jpeg

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dolores

Next