Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Costa Blanca ski club

Costa Blanca ski club

Postby debmarshall » Fri Mar 04, 2022 2:45 pm

Does anyone know if the Costa Blanca ski club is still running , or another similar ?
debmarshall

Which part of Spain are you from?: Los Montesinos

Re: Costa Blanca ski club

Postby Paul Uden » Fri Mar 04, 2022 4:34 pm

I'm not sure about the Costa Blanca Ski Club as we haven't skied with them since Xmas 2010. It's also 10 years since we went with Rojales town hall, but I think pre-Covid they were still running annual subsidised ski trips to Sierra Nevada so it might be worth checking with them for next season. They usually went around February time.
Paul Uden

Which part of Spain are you from?: Ciudad Quesada

Postby debmarshall » Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:05 am

Thanks for your reply , I guess it looks hopeful for next season. Would that be the Rojales group that you think might still be running ?

I met Mike and Shirley, from the costa blanca ski club in the late 90s when they lived on San Luis. I wonder if anyone knows if they’re still around ?
debmarshall

Which part of Spain are you from?: Los Montesinos

Postby Paul Uden » Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:34 am

debmarshall wrote:Thanks for your reply , I guess it looks hopeful for next season. Would that be the Rojales group that you think might still be running ?

I met Mike and Shirley, from the costa blanca ski club in the late 90s when they lived on San Luis. I wonder if anyone knows if they’re still around ?

Yes, the Rojales trip I guess will resume post-Covid. They last went in 2019. I don't know about Mike and Shirley, but the attached newspaper feature also appeared in March 2019 and it contains their contact details.
Paul Uden

Which part of Spain are you from?: Ciudad Quesada