Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Moving to the Costa Blanca Ciudad Quesada

Re: Moving to the Costa Blanca Ciudad Quesada

Postby smashingiron » Sat May 07, 2022 4:05 pm

Traceyanne wrote:We don't live in quesada but have a holiday home there, we are pueblo brava area, we love it as you are quite central for places like la mate, guardema and torrivieja, the only thing we find frustrating is there is no bus service, doesn't bother us but would def be a bonus, also we find the restaurant prices very reasonable compared with beach resorts, nan kin restaurant is a must
Good luck with whatever your final choice is x

Thank you!
smashingiron

Which part of Spain are you from?: Ciudad Quesada

Postby Angela17 » Sun May 08, 2022 7:08 am

We moved over 5 years ago and used Sun Lawyers for our property purchase and have since used them for our annual tax returns (this was as a result of speaking to them at A Place in the Sun exhibition). Also had power of attorney. Got to say we have always found them extremely professional, not once have we had an issues with them. Would definitely recommend them.
Angela17

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby smashingiron » Sun May 08, 2022 7:19 am

Angela17 wrote:We moved over 5 years ago and used Sun Lawyers for our property purchase and have since used them for our annual tax returns (this was as a result of speaking to them at A Place in the Sun exhibition). Also had power of attorney. Got to say we have always found them extremely professional, not once have we had an issues with them. Would definitely recommend them.

Thanks for the info, we have them very professional up to now, we cannot wait to sell up and move over to Quesada!
smashingiron

Postby smashingiron » Fri May 13, 2022 6:32 pm

Well it looks like the dream of moving to Quesada has to be put on hold till the digital visa comes in due to the Non lucrative visa not allowing you to work remotely, so it looks like next year now!
smashingiron

Postby artiste » Sat May 14, 2022 10:00 am

I would really recommend you rent for 6 months before you buy We've been here for 20 years, absolutely love it and wouldn't change a thing. But we're not golfers! There is a big golfing fraternity in Quesada, so I'm sure you will be happy.
artiste

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Brewingdog » Sat May 14, 2022 12:31 pm

artiste wrote:I would really recommend you rent for 6 months before you buy We've been here for 20 years, absolutely love it and wouldn't change a thing. But we're not golfers! There is a big golfing fraternity in Quesada, so I'm sure you will be happy.

You don't happen to know who to contact for long term rental properties do you. It's hard to find anything on the internet as most properties seem to be holiday let's.
Brewingdog

Which part of Spain are you from?: Salford

Postby smashingiron » Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:03 pm

QwexExort wrote:This is a great region. It is very beautiful and there is everything for a comfortable life.

Well we have now moved to Ciudad Quesada we’ve been here for 5 weeks and we are loving every minute of it!
smashingiron

Postby Thy Will Be Done » Thu Nov 24, 2022 5:55 am

That is great news - welcome to our community - have a lovely 1st Christmas in your new Spanish home

Kind regards

Paul
Thy Will Be Done

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada

Postby PGA » Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:25 pm

Interested to know what you’ve done re visa given your earlier comments regarding digital visa. Feel free to PM me.
PGA

Previous