Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Moving to the Costa Blanca Ciudad Quesada

Moving to the Costa Blanca Ciudad Quesada

Postby smashingiron » Wed May 04, 2022 1:11 pm

Good Afternoon everyone!

Me and my wife are looking at moving to the Costa Blanca Torrevieja Region with in a 20 miles radius later this year and have looked at Ciudad Quesada to live.
We are in our mid forties and we think this region will suit us due to it having lots of bars, restaurants and shops, a good golf club, plus it has a gym and the area doesn't empty in winter. Could anyone let me know how they find life living in Quesada, plus is anyone on here a member of a golf society in the area? We are over in July to have a look around the region, we are seeing Sun lawyers for Visa and Tax advice and Casa Manuel and Petra Hönig for some property's, has anyone else used any of these company's?

Thanks in Advance for any advice!

Rick
Last edited by smashingiron on Thu May 05, 2022 6:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
smashingiron

Which part of Spain are you from?: Ciudad Quesada

Re: Moving to the Costa del sol Ciudad Quesada

Postby Graham_Lynn » Wed May 04, 2022 1:33 pm

You look at though you’ve been doing your homework and yes you are correct. Area is fairly busy all year, plenty of bars, restaurants etc. But sadly lacking in public transport.
I would personally advise finding the area you like first, before looking at any properties.
Most people play golf with a society as club membership is expensive. There are plenty of societies around.
Will send you a PM with more golf details.
Lynn
Graham_Lynn

Which part of Spain are you from?: El Raso

Postby smashingiron » Wed May 04, 2022 1:37 pm

Thanks Lynn yes I've been doing lots of research, also I went to a place in the Sun Exhibition in Manchester and met Sun Lawyers and Casa Manuel, regarding transport I am looking at getting a car while I'm over their even if it means me doing my test again after the recent news about licences! Also looking at the Don pepe area their.
smashingiron

Postby Kaz123 » Wed May 04, 2022 3:24 pm

We have used Petra Honig a few times & always found them very professional. Doña Pepa is a good area for walking to bars & supermarkets. We have lived Ciudad Quesada, Doña Pepa over 20 years & love it. We use Petra for our Conveyancer even when we have bought from a different agent.
Kaz123

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby smashingiron » Wed May 04, 2022 5:30 pm

Thanks Lynn for all the info
smashingiron

Postby kevin07 » Wed May 04, 2022 5:37 pm

Hi
If you need assistance with your mpve dont hesitate to contact us we have many happy customers who recomend us and come back time after time having been trading for over 23 yrs we are fully legal and fully insured our advert is on the left hand side of the forum thanks Kevin.
Silverdale Transport & Removals
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 01270 872731
Mobile: 07952170306
Mobile: 627 371 937
kevin07

Which part of Spain are you from?: albir

Postby smashingiron » Wed May 04, 2022 5:53 pm

No problem thank you
smashingiron

Postby Paul20 » Wed May 04, 2022 6:15 pm

Hi Rick. My wife and I moved to Quesada in October of last year and initially rented in Pueblo Bravo (directly next to Dona Pepe) for 4 months which gave us ample time to explore all areas of Quesada plus local areas such as Benijófar, Benimar, Rojales which I would highly recommend you do before committing to buy. I too am a golfer and have joined La Marquesa golf club which has a fantastic well organised society set up. We are now settled into our own villa at the top of La Marquesa which gives us the option of walking into town (circa 25 minute stroll) or down to the golf club for social events or just to enjoy the bars and restaurants or a 5 minute walk to El Raccoral park etc. We love the area as it’s open throughout the year and everyone is so friendly. All the best.
Paul20

Which part of Spain are you from?: Pueblo Bravo

Postby smashingiron » Wed May 04, 2022 6:40 pm

Thanks for the info I am going to join when I arrive on a 7 day membership
smashingiron

Postby smashingiron » Wed May 04, 2022 6:44 pm

Is there bars and restaurants near the golf course as well, I’m a very social person so I want to be part of a good community it doesn’t matter what age folk are as long as their friendly!
smashingiron

Next