Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Quesada and surrounding Areas Winter Pool League

Quesada and surrounding Areas Winter Pool League

Postby Beesknees » Fri May 20, 2022 9:14 pm

Attention all bars/pubs Costa Blanca independent Pool league are looking for teams to join their forthcoming Winter pool league 2022/2023season in and around the Quesada and surrounding area. Matches are played on Wednesday nights commencing at 8pm.The pool league consists of teams of 5 players or more and includes league matches and cup knockout games during the winter period. There will be an annual general meeting on the 31st August for teams wishing to join/register, the league meeting will be held at The olde ninth bar Situated above Dial Prix supermarket at La Marquesa. For further details and any questions please contact committee members Mick Margerum on +34 711 00 10 15,Stan West on +34 665 657 788,Keith Oakes+34 711 017 534 or Kim Bryan +34 693 06 84 53 or please visit Facebook site Costa Blanca independent Pool league cbipl

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Beesknees

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Crispin