Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

What is this area like?

Re: What is this area like?roperty

Postby Expat in Quesada » Wed May 25, 2022 3:03 pm

Fulham6 wrote:In my opinion you have bought in the best area of Quesada. My wife and I bought our property in Calle Guadalquivir nearly
three years ago and love it as do our family when visiting. It is quiet and peaceful and the people who live here are really nice and friendly. As said earlier you have a great choice of bars and restaurants within walking distance and you rarely see cars in the streets. I have for forgotten what a traffic jam is! Without doubt you will love it here.

Hi Fulham6,

That’s a very positive post. Thanks so much for taking the time to write. The bad traffic is something we won't miss from home when we move over to Spain. I see you are just one road away from us. It’s great getting such local info. The overall consensus on the area is that it is good, quiet and is near to shopping in a variety of areas like Quesada, Benijófar and Rojales. As I mentioned, we will have a car and electric bikes so getting about should be fine.

Cheers and best wishes.

John & Angie.
Expat in Quesada

Which part of Spain are you from?: Soon to be Quesada

Previous