Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Netflix

Re: Netflix

Postby ricketystick » Tue May 31, 2022 8:45 pm

Pepsi70 wrote:Alex may have well asked previously for help, but why is it always the people with no time to spare
then who have hectic lives that are able to sit on here all day reminding people of said rules,
it really is a playground

The forum can be informative but also just become a playground like you said or just have replys that appear rude.
The easiest thing to do is go to your user control panel & your manage friends tab & add the rude or unhelpfull usernames to your foe list, then you will not see any of their comments.
ricketystick

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Andrew Hardy » Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:23 pm

. I call em the "know it all police" far too many of them around!!
Pepsi70 wrote:oh please dont get me started, i sat in the background for over 15 years wondering wether to join
talk quesada, and over the last two years i have witnessed around 5 or so people on here that think they run the
forum, it is not anyones job other than the administrator Alex that should determine or comment on
adverts that may be against forum rules, thats why he is the administrator, his family forum his rules, people do
not need reminding constantly that its forum rules,
Andrew Hardy

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benijofar

Postby Babsie » Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:14 pm

well I have written to Alex but no response! I am happy to suggest some films and happy to receive suggestions.
Babsie

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Alex » Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:40 pm

Sorry for the late reply, I have added this new forum for you here:

tv-netflix-prime-etc-recommendations-f215/
Alex
Site Admin

Postby SWT » Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:08 pm

Pepsi70 wrote:oh please dont get me started, i sat in the background for over 15 years wondering wether to join
talk quesada, and over the last two years i have witnessed around 5 or so people on here that think they run the
forum, it is not anyones job other than the administrator Alex that should determine or comment on
adverts that may be against forum rules, thats why he is the administrator, his family forum his rules, people do
not need reminding constantly that its forum rules,

:text-goodpost: to many people got nothing else to do with there time.
SWT

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby Darro » Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:29 am

What is it that makes some people think it's their perogative to criticise how others decide to live their lives and pass THEIR time?
Darro

Which part of Spain are you from?: Catral

Postby The Eagle » Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:55 am

Some people seem to spend all day on a forum. Me, I have better things to do with my life in Spain than to sit behind a keyboard 24/7/365 ..

Although Talk Quesada is probably one of the most helpful and friendlier ones.
The Eagle

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Previous