Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Where to get paint and painting gear?

Re: Where to get paint and painting gear?

Postby Chrisdee » Sat Oct 29, 2022 5:31 pm

There are 2 good paint warehouses on the Torrevieja industrial area by Aquapolis. Both places have English speakers
Chrisdee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby Graham_Lynn » Sun Oct 30, 2022 8:27 am

Benbow wrote:
Graham_Lynn wrote:Any ferreteria will stock all that. We always go to the one in Lo Marabu.
Quesada Colours next to Quesada Fish & Chips most helpful in telling you the type of paint you need, he also mixes customised colours and stocks brushes rollers etc.
Have a look around the chino’s they have everything you need, it’s up to you to decide whether the quality is want you want. However I would steer clear of buying paint from them.
Lynn

Don't buy brushes or rollers from China's, they are rubbish!

As stated it depends on want you require. They have some good quality masking sheets, you have to search around a bit fathering quality masking tape I used their little radiator rollers for the little areas you can’t reach with either a brush or sock, cheap cheerful does the job then bin them. Also good for mixers, dust covers, roller trays, paint lids etc
Graham_Lynn

Which part of Spain are you from?: El Raso

Postby Expat in Quesada » Thu Nov 10, 2022 3:28 pm

Many thanks to all for replying. I have lots of really good painting gear (Wooster and Purdy) but its in storage in Ireland at the moment while we look for a house here in Torrevieja. We are doing a freshen up job on a friends apartment as a favor while we are here. I popped into Leroy Merlin and got a few bits. Ok quality roller and pole. We only needed the stuff for a one off job so happy with the price.

Best regards.

John & Angie.
Expat in Quesada

Which part of Spain are you from?: Soon to be Quesada

Previous