Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Plumber Dave Farr

If you have had good service and would like to recommend a reputable Company or a Tradesman or woman, please do so here.

Plumber Dave Farr

Postby Lindahelen » Fri Nov 18, 2022 11:05 am

Recommended on this forum called Dave today gave him a call very pleasant chap arrived promptly and very reasonably priced would throughly recommended
Lindahelen

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Re: Plumber Dave Farr

Postby cogsie » Sat Nov 19, 2022 11:47 am

Second that,contacted him re gas boiler and whilst he didn’t do gas boilers he gave us details of someone who did.
cogsie

Which part of Spain are you from?: dona pepa

Postby johnandmarian » Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:14 pm

I contacted Dave as he was so highly recommended on this site. He did a fabulous job for me, removed the bidet and very large washbasin/vanity unit and put a smaller vanity unit in, allowing me to put my tumble dryer in the bathroom and also raised the towel radiator above the tumble dryer. He swept up and mopped the floor afterwards too. All for a very reasonable price. Would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone.
johnandmarian

Postby cmtorozco » Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:19 am

We just used Dave last week. Installed 2 showers and removed a bidet, moved the sink to where the bidet had been and put in the plumbing for a washing machine where the sink was. Great guy - very reasonable price. Would highly recommend.
cmtorozco

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada