Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Netflix

Netflix

Postby Benbow » Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:14 pm

How will Netflix work for an English person who doesn't speak Spanish. I am assuming that, because I'm in Spain, everything will be in Spanish.
Benbow

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Re: Netflix

Postby Madcatwoman » Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:57 pm

We have Netflix here and yes you do get the Spanish series and films but also the English language films and series. We've never had a problem:-)
Madcatwoman

Which part of Spain are you from?: La Siesta

Postby DO2ES » Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:19 pm

Use a VPN, and get UK, or US or whatever country you want. You can access more programs too that way.
DO2ES

Which part of Spain are you from?: Beach

Postby marcliff » Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:35 pm

No, you are assuming wrongly. Netflix is set up in English (it gives you the option for a language change). Virtually everything is in English but has Spanish TV and films as well.
Some of the series aren't shown due to copyright rules but 90% of them are on there.

Same with Amazon Prime, Disney Plus, HBO and all the other streaming apps going.
There's also Spanish TV with many programmes in English just by pressing a button for original language. As a lot of the series and films are American that's no problem.
marcliff

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa 2

Postby telmel » Thu Feb 09, 2023 12:39 am

We watch a lot of spanish films and series on neflix , they are usually very good
I have the audio in english and the subs in spanish, as my wife is fluent and i am not unfortunately
But you can have both in english if you wish
telmel

Which part of Spain are you from?: orihuela costa

Postby Benbow » Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:38 am

I'm very grateful to everyone who posted back. This is exactly the info I was looking for. Telmel,it's like that in our house too. Thanks everyone.
Benbow

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales