Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Part time job wanted

Part time job wanted

Postby sophiecurran._ » Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:15 am

Hi I am moving to Spain for a couple of months in the summer and was wondering if there is many job availabilities around the queasada area? Even part time work would be ideal!
sophiecurran._

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: Part time job wanted

Postby marcliff » Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:28 am

Are you from UK? If so, you are unable to work in Spain under the terms of the visa free short term travel arrangements. You have to prove you have sufficient funds to last you for your stay without recourse to public funds or employment. The minimum is 100 euro per day for the length of your visit plus proof of onward travel.

If from an EU country, including Ireland, you will not need a visa or work permit but will require an NIE number which could take some time to obtain. You can apply for one in your home country so you will have it before arrival.

Not sure many jobs would be available for short time visits unless you were looking for casual bar or restaurant work which is not very well paid. Obviously the big tourist areas on the coast would be more likely to be looking for staff over the Summer months. Places like Benidorm or Malaga, for example.
marcliff

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa 2

Postby oldman59 » Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:31 am

Join a very long que. It's not easy get work in Spain of course if you are fluent in Spanish it's a big advantage.
oldman59

Which part of Spain are you from?: dona pepa

Postby wilbhoy67 » Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:34 am

Plenty of bars and restaurants looking for summer staff all along the coast.

Of course you need to be an EU citizen/ resident to be considered.
wilbhoy67

Which part of Spain are you from?: San Luis