Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Dental implant info

Dental implant info

Postby Kamina » Tue Apr 04, 2023 5:13 pm

Hi there,

I am thinking of getting a dental implant done, can anyone tell me the pros and cons please. Does it really hurt, how long for and are they worth it please?

Thank you
Kamina

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa, Quesada

Re: Dental implant info

Postby Caw » Tue Apr 04, 2023 5:55 pm

We have used Maria cuadrado in algorfa. She speaks English and would be a great person to talk to and there would be no obligation.

When you get one done they give you a prescription for antibiotic cover and painkillers for afterwards. Once implant is in then you have to wait up to 4 months before the top is applied. They are no more painful than having a filling under local or a tooth pulled. You have to be careful with food for a few days after and try and eat soft items. I cannot think of a con as they match up brilliantly with the teeth around. Hope this helps
Caw

Which part of Spain are you from?: Daya nueva

Postby Kamina » Tue Apr 04, 2023 7:10 pm

Thank you very much for your response, I found it very informative and useful. Much appreciated
Kamina

Postby Gloverglover15 » Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:04 am

Totally agree María Cuadrado dental clinic 966783645. I have had extensive work done which had to be done under a general but the care I had and continued check ups are amazing. The whole team at the clinic are totally professional and all speak very good English
Gloverglover15

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby earlybay » Wed Apr 05, 2023 12:11 pm

I had implants done in the UK. My advice is to consider carefully what you need with a view to having all the work carried out in one go. After an initial implant I held on to some “real” teeth for a couple of years but eventually had to have them replaced. I had a temporary denture for a month before the “tooth” could be fixed to the titanium screw (in jawbone)
Expensive procedure, but well worth it.
earlybay

Which part of Spain are you from?: Alicante

Postby Kamina » Wed Apr 05, 2023 12:51 pm

Thank you all for your advise, much appreciated
Kamina