Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Plumber needed.

Re: Plumber needed.

Postby marcliff » Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:41 am

Julie wrote:Like a lot of people I can recommend Dave Farr. I called him at the weekend and booked him for Monday morning. Came as arranged . Reasonable rates too.
Like me you may well have searched for him on here……but could I find him? No ! It certainly wasn’t jumping into my feed !!! ;)

Really? At the top right is a box with Search written in it. If I put Farr in that box I get 178 matches. If I put plumber in it comes up with 890 matches.

On the page for recommended tradesmen, just going on there gets 7 mentions for Dave Farr on the very first page.

Wonder if he's going public? I'd certainly buy shares in it.
marcliff

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa 2

Postby dr.doolittle » Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:17 am

marcliff wrote:
Julie wrote:Like a lot of people I can recommend Dave Farr. I called him at the weekend and booked him for Monday morning. Came as arranged . Reasonable rates too.
Like me you may well have searched for him on here……but could I find him? No ! It certainly wasn’t jumping into my feed !!! ;)

Really? At the top right is a box with Search written in it. If I put Farr in that box I get 178 matches. If I put plumber in it comes up with 890 matches.

On the page for recommended tradesmen, just going on there gets 7 mentions for Dave Farr on the very first page.

dr.doolittle

Postby BNT162b2 » Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:48 am

marcliff wrote:

Does he advertise on the forum? I did look but can't find the advert - could be the device I'm using.
BNT162b2

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Previous