Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Tax advisor needed

Tax advisor needed

Postby Brewingdog » Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:59 am

We are looking for a tax advisor that will be able to help us with our new status as Spanish residents. We thought we had it all in hand but there's been no communication with the company we initially approached. So if anyone knows of a reliable tax advisor then we would appreciate you passing on their contact details.
Brewingdog

Which part of Spain are you from?: Salford

Re: Tax advisor needed

Postby DTR » Wed Apr 12, 2023 10:15 am

Speak with Ines at SGM Abogados in Benijofar. She deals with all my taxes and is brilliant.
DTR

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Brewingdog » Wed Apr 12, 2023 10:26 am

Thanks for the reply. If anyone else has a suggestion please let me know. It gives me more options.
Brewingdog

Which part of Spain are you from?: Salford

Postby Paul M » Wed Apr 12, 2023 11:24 am

Fontanals in Lo Marabu. If you pay them a yearly retainer (€185 a couple) you get legal advice / document translation / SUMA payments etc; and they do your annual tax return included.
Paul M

Which part of Spain are you from?: Pueblo Bravo

Postby johnandmarian » Thu Apr 13, 2023 3:10 am

Benigest in Benijofar, they have been doing our/my tax returns since we moved over and are reasonably priced.
johnandmarian

Postby Thy Will Be Done » Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:37 am

Hi Brewingdog,

We can definitely help you if our process suits your requirements:

1. You pay 99€ including iva for a consultation with our tax advisor for up to 1 hour

2. If you decide to engage them for further work that 99€ fee is then deducted from their fee for the extra work

3. If following on from the consultation you feel able to conduct the process yourself going forwards, you have only then paid 99€ to be given the advice you needed

A lot of clients like this method as it sets out the process and fee structure in advance and you stay in control at all times.

Our advert is on the left-hand side of this page or simply call us on 865 756 058 or complete our enquiry form at www.thywill.es

We look forward to hearing from you if you feel our process suits.

Kind regards

Paul
Thy Will Be Done

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada

Postby TonTri » Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:11 am

I use Rightmove insurance, Susie does all my residents tax forms at a very reasonable price.
TonTri

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Paulr » Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:22 pm

We use Abaco Advisers in Torrevieja. We pay an annual retainer of €134 for both of us and they do our annual tax returns, SUMA payments and respond to any tax queries, such as Capital Gains, Inheritance, etc:

https://www.abacoadvisers.com/
Paulr

Which part of Spain are you from?: Formentera

Postby eboracum » Thu Apr 13, 2023 11:12 pm

Contact UK TAX REFUNDS at Campello, I am a retired UK accountant and I could not recommend any better, they will do your annual tax returns for €80, and get you a full refund for any tax you have paid in UK for the last 5 years. Just type UK TAX REFUNDS INTO your search engine, and it will give you contact details. any problems PM me.
eboracum

Which part of Spain are you from?: FORMENTERA DELSEGURA