Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Optician

If you have had good service and would like to recommend a reputable Company or a Tradesman or woman, please do so here.

Optician

Postby elliechalk » Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:06 am

I’ve had burst blood vessels in my eye which started small but seemed to spread.

At home in UK I had laser treatment at the hospital for a type of Glaucoma and was told if my eyes ever “turned red” I should immediately go back to the hospital eye department.

I was rather concerned so looked up opticians in Quesada and went to Rodriguez Opticians by the garage near the arches as soon as it opened this morning. I arrived the same time as the male optician, showed him my eye and mentioned Glaucoma. He immediately tested the pressure in both my eyes and confirmed it was normal. He asked if I had high blood pressure which, luckily, I don’t suffer from. I showed him the drops I use as and when required and he confirmed it was ok to keep using them as he supplies something similar. He told me my eye should improve in the next 3-4 days.

The service was immediate and amazingly professional. I would definitely recommend this Optician.
elliechalk

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: Optician

Postby David Stokes » Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:34 am

My wife and I have been going to them for many years, and wouldn't go anywhere else. They are so nice, helpful and professional. We couldn't recommend them any higher.
David Stokes

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada