Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Charity Dog Show

Charity Dog Show

Postby Beesknees » Sun Apr 23, 2023 8:03 pm

17254B33-44A5-4967-9C4B-4E7B52D1FE21.jpeg
BREAKING NEWS

We will now have a Photo Booth Stall where you can get a picture taken of your favourite pooch so even if not entering into one of the categories come along and get a personalised photo for keepsake.

Countdown to Sunday 30 th April only 7 days to go to the Charity Fun Dog Show at El Rancho in Aid of Paradise Kennels.

We have already got off to a flying Start with all your generous sponsorship. So it's up to all of you dog lovers to come and join us on the day and have a fun filled day and see if your favourite pooch can win one of the many rosettes on offer or maybe win the ultimate prize of best in show.

See attached poster for all the details about show., We will have many craft stalls to browse and buy and the infamous Tombola stall and our wonderful raffle on the day.

Hope to see you all to support the deserving Paradise Rescue Kennels.
Beesknees

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Crispin