Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Fridge freezer for Free NOW GONE

Advertise here for free any unwanted/secondhand items that you would like to sell or buy. For example: Household items/Bicycles/Garden furniture etc. Please include prices and photos, if possible.

Re: Fridge freezer for Free

Postby Alisonjane » Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:24 pm

Yes I do feel really bad about it , but it was a genuine mistake on our part my husband said he would keep until Tuesday but I didn’t notice that message so said yes to another person. Not that I feel I have to explain myself to you , yes perhaps I did to Hollie! I take it you are not interested in the fridge freezer so why comment on something that has nothing to do with you . Rant over!!! So again apologies to Hollie
Alisonjane

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: Fridge freezer for Free NOW GONE

Postby cheflady » Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:33 am

Well said Fred and I don't believe the husband bit at all.Dont give up Hollie there's still a lot of people out there who will try and help.Good luck xx
cheflady

Re: Fridge freezer for Free NOW GONE

Postby BNT162b2 » Sat Apr 29, 2023 9:07 am

Friendly little forum, this one......
BNT162b2

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Previous