Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Perfect locksmith

If you have had good service and would like to recommend a reputable Company or a Tradesman or woman, please do so here.

Perfect locksmith

Postby Georges » Sun Apr 30, 2023 5:01 pm

I wanted to change the lock on my front door (safety door – not a quick job to change a cylinder). Because I read a lot of positive comments on David Beck I contacted him.
I have to say that the people who wrote already positive comments about him are quite right. Excellent job, fair price, nice man.
The same day the work was finished at my place, a neighbour came in, looked at the work, and ordered immediately the same. Two days later it was done.
Georges

Which part of Spain are you from?: Daya Nueva

Re: Perfect locksmith

Postby Gustav » Sun Apr 30, 2023 6:29 pm

Its strange that as he told me he doesn't cover formentura,when I requested his services,and gave me a phone number of a fellow locksmith who I considered ripped me off for €65 call out fee for no more than 10mins work,more fool me for thinking he worked on same terms as Mr beck,
But see your location is Daya Nuava,which is a greater distance from Quesada,
Gustav

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: Perfect locksmith

Postby Chrisdee » Sun Apr 30, 2023 6:54 pm

I use Simon next to the barbers at the side of Carrefour he does call outs and seems very reasonable
Chrisdee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja