Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

One Connect Box/cable for Samsung tv

One Connect Box/cable for Samsung tv

Postby johnred » Tue May 02, 2023 11:48 am

Does anybody know if there is a version of the above gizmo that will work with my tv -model QE75Q60TAUXXC QLED please?

If there is where can I get one?

Thanks
johnred

Which part of Spain are you from?: benijofar

Re: One Connect Box/cable for Samsung tv

Postby OGM » Tue May 02, 2023 12:34 pm

I looked into this a while back, I couldn't find an aftermarket one anywhere. The only option was a secondhand one off the likes of eBay. There is a brand new one on there now for the QE65, which would work on your tv. There are always a few on there or new off Samsung.

The one connect system is great for aesthetics, buy it it goes wrong your up the proverbial without a paddle.
OGM

Postby Darro » Tue May 02, 2023 1:14 pm

Always wondered what that odd connector on the back of my Samsung TV was for?

FWIW I'm using every one of the available inputs on the TV yet there is not a piece of wire or cable to bee seen anywhere until you look over the back.

20230502_135918.jpg
Darro

Which part of Spain are you from?: Catral

Postby jpeg » Tue May 02, 2023 3:00 pm

You can use any of the larger connect boxes for your tv but you will need a cable to connect them to the One Connect port on the tv be careful that the pins are not bent as there are loads on Ebay that will be damaged and they are not cheap also make sure you have a One Connect port of the back of the tv do not mistake it for the display port connection I have repaired a lot of these tv and boxes that have been ruined by trying to force the cable into the wrong port
jpeg

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dolores