Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Foreigner form for visitor

Foreigner form for visitor

Postby wilsonm10 » Fri May 05, 2023 3:50 pm

Hi

We have visitors coming in July from South Africa and we believe we need to complete a form at the local police station, th challenge is we are in the UK until July, any ideas can this be done online
wilsonm10

Which part of Spain are you from?: Wokingham

Re: Foreigner form for visitor

Postby Bee » Fri May 05, 2023 4:13 pm

If they are UK Passport holders then they don't need a visa to enter Spain. If they are South African passport holders they need a Visa and if they are using your accommodation while visiting Spain they would need a letter from you confirming their accommodation to accompany the Visa but other than that you don't need to inform anybody. It is only registered tourist lets that have to inform Policia Nacional of who their holiday tenants are as part of their tourist licence.

Bee
Bee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby Martin the artist » Sat May 06, 2023 8:18 am

Good luck with that!
we had a Sri Lankan visitor - full time resident in UK but only Sri Lankan passport.
Local police say it has to be an official letter from Guardia, so went to them who said it's the National Police that it, so had to go to Orihuela police station to be told they only do it in the morning and cost was around 90€
In the end she booked a night in a hotel in Rojales - cheapest we could find on Bookings.com - then she took her booking confirmation to the Spanish embassy in UK who accepted that and stamped her passport free.
She then cancelled the hotel booking (free) & had no problem with travel.
Martin the artist

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby Bee » Sat May 06, 2023 9:34 am

Hopefully the op guests have UK passports so Martin but your information is very useful to know. Doesn't your situation show there is always another way around the regulations.

Bee
Bee

Postby wilsonm10 » Mon May 08, 2023 2:09 pm

Does anyone by any chance have a english version of the SOLICITUD DE EXPEDICIÓN DE CARTA
DE INVITACIÓN, this is the form I have to fill in.
wilsonm10

Which part of Spain are you from?: Wokingham

Postby Bee » Mon May 08, 2023 9:30 pm

I sent you a pm.

Bee
Bee