Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Victoria Palace Benimar

Re: Victoria Palace Benimar

Postby garysl » Thu May 11, 2023 7:46 pm

I've tried the place four or five times. People I know really like it, but it's not for me. At best, I can say it's OK if you're hungry. I always try a new place with a Madras and the Madras there just doesn't taste like something I'd recognise as a Madras. I've also had a go at the Jalfrezi. Neither taste like the dish I'd expect to get in Manchester or Bradford, and it's not to my taste. It might be to other people's taste though and my wife really likes the Biryani from there. The Indian Ocean is the best that I've had round here, although I've had the odd dodgy one from there as well. It's all about your own personal preference.
garysl

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar

Postby Bloxy » Thu May 11, 2023 8:27 pm

Bombay - Great!
Punjab Palace, Marquesa - great!

Another really good chef is at Little India, Marquesa, back of golf course

We take away (drive down with rescue dogs so not easy to eat out) so won't comment on service, but quite often go a little early and sit for a drink whilst takeaway is being cooked, atmosphere in all is lovely and staff also.
Bloxy

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada

Postby Joyce » Fri May 12, 2023 6:54 am

We had a lovely meal at Punjabi Paradise the former Spice Hut. Very good I could recommend them
Joyce

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa

Previous