Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Bradley Construction

If you have had good service and would like to recommend a reputable Company or a Tradesman or woman, please do so here.

Bradley Construction

Postby Madcatwoman » Wed May 10, 2023 11:01 am

Hi,
I'd like to recommend Brad and his team on a job well done.
We had a slow,but very damaging, water leak and sent a message late evening to Brad requesting their water leak detection services. Even though we said it wasn't urgent they were here early the next morning. They didn't arrive on their horses like many others before them. They arrived in a fully equipped van and 2 happy chappies. The leak was detected, repaired and all was clean and tidy when they left. You wouldn't know they had been here. Well done lads and thanks very much :-)
Madcatwoman

Which part of Spain are you from?: La Siesta

Re: Bradley Construction

Postby SueC » Wed May 10, 2023 3:59 pm

Absolutely agree, Can highly recommend Bradley and his team.
SueC

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: Bradley Construction

Postby HPR » Mon May 15, 2023 7:37 pm

Phoned Bradley this morning as we had water dripping through a ceiling light. He arrived 20 minutes later!! Quickly located the area of the leak under the bath. Repaired and working in a very short time. Everything cleared away and tidy. He even came back this afternoon to check it was all ok. He took photos for the Insurance. A professional job. If you have a water problem this is the man to contact.
HPR

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa