Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Dental

Re: Dental

Postby WTR » Wed May 17, 2023 12:58 pm

Thanks
WTR

Which part of Spain are you from?: ciudad quesada

Postby Gustav » Wed May 17, 2023 4:34 pm

If you need root canal treatment plus a porcelain crown was €450 at sonias 2yr ago excellent treatment.
Gustav

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Maguire2 » Wed May 17, 2023 5:42 pm

Gustav wrote:If you need root canal treatment plus a porcelain crown was €450 at sonias 2yr ago excellent treatment.
hi I had a full dental implant by Sonia’s Husband in rojales 3 months ago , absolutely brilliant and ultra skilled and very reasonable
Maguire2

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quasada

Postby Bee » Thu May 18, 2023 8:57 am

Maguire2 can I be nosey and ask how much you paid. I have to have a titanium implant with bone grafting and temporary denture at a cost of €3200 in Ireland. The bone grafting included in the cost is €500. Today is extraction and temporary denture fitting ...ugh. I hope I live long enough to make the cost worthwhile :)
Should say it will involve a total of 4 visits. First one for consultation, second for dental impression, third -today for extraction and 4th for graft and implant. You would need to be in Spain for a couple of months to get it done or come and go which would further add to the cost.

Bee
Bee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby Des » Sun May 21, 2023 6:36 pm

Bee, for information at Dental Europa I had an implant including the crown on the implant and a scan to check the bone, no graft and it cost €1150.
Des

Postby Gustav » Tue May 23, 2023 9:23 am

Bee you say 4th visit for graft and implant?
Do they not have to wait 3 months to see if bone graft takes before they set an implant into it?
That was my understanding when I made inquiries.
Gustav

Previous