Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Development at Benijofar Park

Re: Development at Benijofar Park

Postby Martin the artist » Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:17 am

Everyone on here seemed paranoid that the lakes in Recorral would cause mosquitos, but they have actually reduced them. The water is kept flowing and they have agitators too, but before the water treatment lakes were installed, the less pure water was dumped in the salt lakes near El Raso & they had an enormous mosquito problem as a result.
I think we should trust the hydro engineers & ecologists to know what they are doing.
Martin the artist

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby mondo » Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:25 pm

Martin the artist wrote:Everyone on here seemed paranoid that the lakes in Recorral would cause mosquitos, but they have actually reduced them. The water is kept flowing and they have agitators too, but before the water treatment lakes were installed, the less pure water was dumped in the salt lakes near El Raso & they had an enormous mosquito problem as a result.
I think we should trust the hydro engineers & ecologists to know what they are doing.

:text-goodpost:
mondo

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar

Postby Gustav » Sun Feb 18, 2024 1:04 pm

Yes good post Martin,
Glad they keep the water flowing and aireated,
Gustav

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Philipb1407 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:24 pm

mondo wrote:
Martin the artist wrote:Everyone on here seemed paranoid that the lakes in Recorral would cause mosquitos, but they have actually reduced them. The water is kept flowing and they have agitators too, but before the water treatment lakes were installed, the less pure water was dumped in the salt lakes near El Raso & they had an enormous mosquito problem as a result.

:text-goodpost:

I need new glasses, I read quote” the water is kept flowing and they have alligators too”.. arghhhh I thought Gators! Jeesus, how big are Dem mossies!
Philipb1407

Previous