Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Lobster

Re: Lobster

Postby DTR » Tue May 30, 2023 10:10 am

You can also download the area on Google Maps so it works without a network connection.
DTR

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby billogs » Tue May 30, 2023 10:17 am

You might have a problem ringing some uk numbers. I seem to remember having to put credit on for a call but can't remember what? I use telfy now. Works out cheaper for us and I was in the UK last week and no problems with calls and data.
billogs

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Anniep » Tue May 30, 2023 11:13 am

Thank you all,
Anniep

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu

Postby Darro » Tue May 30, 2023 11:55 am

The Eagle wrote:Is there some particular reason for asking your questions here instead of directly with Lobster?
Maybe because this is a friendly helpful forum and the first port of call for many people.[img]

Quite so however when it comes to company or service specific issues such as this it's plain common sense to talk to the provider in question and in this instance with Lobsters help line open from 9am to 9pm Mon to Sat I was just curious as to why that was not the OPs first port of call?

Regarding poor signal coverage, none of the principal operators in Spain have blanket coverage and in fact Movistar, which is the network Lobster operate on, probably have the best overall coverage of any so when looking for a provider the first step should always be to research which operator does actually provide adequate coverage where you want it otherwise it's a roll of the dice in which you may or may not strike lucky.
Darro

Which part of Spain are you from?: Catral

Postby Anniep » Wed May 31, 2023 9:04 pm

I thought this was meant to be a helpful site, the reason I asked on here as I wanted to know if anyone else had experienced this before contacting lobster!
Curiously enough I tried again today before contacting lobster and the call was connected!
Anniep

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu

Previous