Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

personal injury claim

personal injury claim

Postby stephen » Tue May 30, 2023 7:04 pm

Hi all , could anyone please recommend a solicitor or legal firm that could handle a compensation claim for an injury sustained at Alicante airport due to negligence.
stephen

Which part of Spain are you from?: el chaparral

Re: personal injury claim

Postby jpeg » Tue May 30, 2023 11:26 pm

If you have car insurance it will contain legal help
jpeg

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dolores

Postby Darro » Wed May 31, 2023 6:10 am

Home or travel insurance might include personal injury but car insurance covering an incident in an airport is a bit of a stretch.

We don't know what happened of course but broadly I agree with Chrisdee.

Here in Spain there is, thanks be, no parallel to UKs compensation industry so i think unless you've suffered a very significant or life changing injury if you haven't got insurance to take it up on your behalf you're likely be wasting your time and money in persuing a claim.

I don't believe 'no win no fee' really exist here either so I would advise thinking long and hard before embarking on that journey.
Darro

Which part of Spain are you from?: Catral

Postby stephen » Wed May 31, 2023 6:31 am

Thanks all for your advice , its injuries suffered due to negligence , faulty chair that collapsed , l have all the evidence and hospital report so will be persuing it all the way, will keep you posted , thanks again
stephen

Which part of Spain are you from?: el chaparral

Postby Toffty » Sun Jun 04, 2023 9:37 am

IMG-20230601-WA0000.jpg
Attached details
Toffty

Which part of Spain are you from?: Orihuela Costa

Postby Thy Will Be Done » Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:31 am

Hi Stephen,

Just to let you know in case you did not get our last message for you that our fluent English-speaking solicitor is able to assist with your legal advice on this matter.

The process is simple.

You pay 99€ including iva for a consultation up to 1 hour either in person at the office or over the phone, whichever suits you and your mobility best.

Then, if you proceed with making an intstruction for undertaking litigation, the 99€ you have paid will be deducted from the final fee.

Let me know or call us on 865 756 058 to discuss further.

Kind regards

Paul
Thy Will Be Done

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada

Postby Gustav » Mon Jun 05, 2023 3:30 pm

Paul, so to understand correctly,you want €99 upfront for a consultation,is €99 your hourly charge for legal work?
Or is that depending on legality of the case work,
Gustav

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Thy Will Be Done » Tue Jun 06, 2023 7:51 am

Hi Gustav,

Sure.

Our process is that a charge of 99€ is made for a 1-hour consultation either face-to-face or over the phone with our fluent English-speaking bar registered Spanish solicitor.

During this consultation, all matters legal or tax-related can be discussed and full legal/financial advice will be given appropriately enabling the client to make an informed decision as to whether they wish to proceed with matters on their own or whether they would like to engage our solicitor to represent them.

If they decide to go forwards on their own using all the information and contacts that our solicitor has provided them that is fine and the advice required has cost them 99€.

If they wish to instruct our solicitor to act for them going forwards, the 99€ is deducted from the fees for said work.

I hope that helps.

This system works for all involved as everyone knows from the outset what is expected of them and what they will receive.

Let me know if we can help.

Kind regards

Paul
Thy Will Be Done

Postby Thy Will Be Done » Tue Jun 06, 2023 7:55 am

Hi Gustav,

I realised that I did not actually answer the second part of your question.

The charge for further work is not based upon an hourly rate, it is based upon the complexity of the matter involved, and all clients are advised upfront what the expected charge would be so that they can make an informed decision.

Kind regards

Paul
Thy Will Be Done