Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Legal help

Legal help

Postby stephen » Tue May 30, 2023 7:56 pm

Hi all , could anyone please recommend a solicitor or legal firm that could handle a compensation claim for an injury sustained at Alicante airport due to negligence.
Many thanks
stephen

Which part of Spain are you from?: el chaparral

Re: Legal help

Postby Thy Will Be Done » Wed May 31, 2023 10:19 am

Hi Stephen,

Firstly, I am very sorry to hear about your accident.

Our fluent English-speaking solicitor is able to assist with your legal advice on this matter.

The process is simple.

You pay 99€ including iva for a consultation up to 1 hour either in person at the office or over the phone, whichever suits you and your mobility best.

Then, if you proceed with making an intstruction for undertaking litigation, the 99€ you have paid will be deducted from the final fee.

Let me know or call us on 865 756 058 to discuss further.

Kind regards

Paul
Last edited by Thy Will Be Done on Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Thy Will Be Done

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada

Re: Legal help

Postby DTR » Wed May 31, 2023 10:42 am

Sgm Abogados in Benijofar works with an incredible lawyer in Alicante for these very things. Give them a call and ask for the number. I think he's called Jorge. Speaks English and won an accident case for a friend of mine.
DTR

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada