Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Bank charges

Re: Bank charges

Postby BNT162b2 » Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:11 am

Kingy0 wrote:
cdavey wrote:I’m non-resident and have a Cajamar account with no charges. I had to deposit a refundable €1037 for which I receive a small annual interest

I had the same amount with Caja Rural technically while they said it was a savings account it was actually shares with annual return. However they soon moved the goalposts and started charging saying I now had to take out two products to stop charges. Having used Wise for many years I opted to use them for my banking. Only downside is only allowed €200 free cash in every 30 days. I then opened a UK Santander account so get free withdrawals for cash in Spain using Santander ATMs. Also have chase card and nationwide credit card.

That's exactly the way we went. Wise account for transfers, and Santander UK for the cash withdrawals. Seems to work a treat!
BNT162b2

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Previous