Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

uPVC Windows suitable for basement partition wall. ALLOCATED

Advertise here for free any unwanted/secondhand items that you would like to sell or buy. For example: Household items/Bicycles/Garden furniture etc. Please include prices and photos, if possible.

uPVC Windows suitable for basement partition wall. ALLOCATED

Postby Expat in Quesada » Mon Jun 05, 2023 3:42 pm

Hi All,

I have two uPVC windows that may help someone with an upcoming project. The dimensions are below. These were in our basement and were originally installed to allow light through an internal partition. The windows are fixed and do not open. If you are interested, please send me a PM. The windows are free of charge and are for collection only. First to request them, gets them. If they are not picked up on the agreed day, they will go to the next person who makes an enquiry. If they are useful to you, please consider a small donation to a local animal charity.

36cm x 110cm.

Regards.

John.
Last edited by Expat in Quesada on Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Expat in Quesada

Which part of Spain are you from?: Soon to be Quesada

Re: uPVC Windows suitable for basement partition wall.

Postby lucy.d » Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:09 pm

Hi, i have Pm'd you.
lucy.d

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada