Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Lighten the mood a little.

Lighten the mood a little.

Postby Volcano » Sat Jun 10, 2023 9:54 am

So, it’s an amazing fact, but the soles of your feet are really really sensitive, I never realised it before until my lovely wife said… your feet smell in those leather sandals, “ Wot I said my Jesus boots smell” yup, she said “they are pongie”… so they got sprayed with toilet cleaner, wife said you cant put bleach on leather! Well she’s a women and on subjects like this, they KNOW EVERYTHING. So while bleach based toilet cleaner destroyed my 1 year old leather Jesus boots, it was kindly suggested that I again wash my feet… but, but, but I’ve been in the pool all day. I showered this morning. Women have this special way of looking at you, so without argument off i trott to wash my feet again..

Nice and clean it is suggested that my feet can be covered with an antiperspirant, oh ok that’s not going to hurt, nice Mum roll on the wife’s own and a sweet smell. Bit girlie but it’s my feet who cares.
So I lay on the bed stick my feet in the air… that’s when I find out just how sensitive my feet are, stop stop it’s killing me, I scream rolling around, ahhh ha ha, stop please stop, I’m still laughing so hard my sides hurt, that mum roll on on the base of my feet, was impossible to bear, the wife thinks it’s funny, now every five mins she’s tickling my feet. Im being driven crazy..I’m wearing socks and trainers now, off shopping for new leather sandals with socks. toilet cleaner destroys the glue, strips the leather and rots the stitches. I’ve hidden the mum and sure extra dry. We can just smell. I wonder is it too hot for boots and would they suit me???.. naa. Feet eh!
Volcano

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: Lighten the mood a little.

Postby Gustav » Sat Jun 10, 2023 10:39 am

Volcano wrote:So, it’s an amazing fact, but the soles of your feet are really really sensitive, I never realised it before until my lovely wife said… your feet smell in those leather sandals, “ Wot I said my Jesus boots smell” yup, she said “they are pongie”… so they got sprayed with toilet cleaner, wife said you cant put bleach on leather! Well she’s a women and on subjects like this, they KNOW EVERYTHING. So while bleach based toilet cleaner destroyed my 1 year old leather Jesus boots, it was kindly suggested that I again wash my feet… but, but, but I’ve been in the pool all day. I showered this morning. Women have this special way of looking at you, so without argument off i trott to wash my feet again..

Nice and clean it is suggested that my feet can be covered with an antiperspirant, oh ok that’s not going to hurt, nice Mum roll on the wife’s own and a sweet smell. Bit girlie but it’s my feet who cares.
So I lay on the bed stick my feet in the air… that’s when I find out just how sensitive my feet are, stop stop it’s killing me, I scream rolling around, ahhh ha ha, stop please stop, I’m still laughing so hard my sides hurt, that mum roll on on the base of my feet, was impossible to bear, the wife thinks it’s funny, now every five mins she’s tickling my feet. Im being driven crazy..I’m wearing socks and trainers now, off shopping for new leather sandals with socks. toilet cleaner destroys the glue, strips the leather and rots the stitches. I’ve hidden the mum and sure extra dry. We can just smell. I wonder is it too hot for boots and would they suit me???.. naa. Feet eh!

Soak your feet in bicarbonate soda & warm water let them soak for a good while, also sprinkle bicarbonate in shoes sandels trainers, or crush some charcoal up in a old sock and stuff that in footwear wear, it usualy helps
Gustav

Postby Darro » Sat Jun 10, 2023 12:11 pm

Birkenstock sandals.
No socks(!)
No smell - ever.
Darro

Which part of Spain are you from?: Catral

Postby Gustav » Sat Jun 10, 2023 12:14 pm

I think its a chemical/ bacteria in one's own feet that create sweaty sock smell as some folks are not bothered with it.
Gustav

Postby Bee » Sat Jun 10, 2023 3:18 pm

I would give up on Jesus as he doesn't seem to be working and try the Franciscans instead :)

Bee
Bee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby BNT162b2 » Sat Jun 10, 2023 3:43 pm

I was waiting for the punchline!
BNT162b2

Postby Gustav » Sat Jun 10, 2023 5:13 pm

Allah be praised!
Gustav