Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Zaiqa Indian Restaurant

Zaiqa Indian Restaurant

Postby JustGinger » Sun Jun 11, 2023 8:57 am

We went to the new Indian restaurant that had opened where La Casa Frida used to be - next door to La Taberna on Avenida de Las Naciones.

We had booked a table on the front terrace which was lovely in the early evening sun. The food was great and and as we had the early bird at €13.95 (including a bottle of wine per couple), it was also good value. The only issue was the service. One of the starters didn't arrive until after the others had been eaten. We also had to ask for mint yoghurt, which would normally be brought as standard with the starters we ordered.

But overall a lovely experience with very tasty food and a nice white wine. We will definitely be going back. But you need to book, if you want a table on the front terrace. The number is 747 468 982
JustGinger

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: Zaiqa Indian Restaurant

Postby Cindy » Mon Jun 12, 2023 7:32 am

Thanks we were wondering when this would open, we returned home yesterday but back in July so can try it out then
Cindy

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada