Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

For Sale Kooneckt Electric Sit on Scooter

Advertise here for free any unwanted/secondhand items that you would like to sell or buy. For example: Household items/Bicycles/Garden furniture etc. Please include prices and photos, if possible.

For Sale Kooneckt Electric Sit on Scooter

Postby The Winksies » Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:50 am

For Sale Koonekt Model Q2 electric sit on scooter. Complete with User Manual, Certificate of Conformity, charger and security lock. Lights and basket factory fitted.

YOU DO NOT NEED A LICENCE, INSURANCE OR ANY AUTHORITY TO USE THE SCOOTER ON CYCLE TRACKS OR URBAN ROADS. CERTIFICATE OF CONFORMITY ATTACHED.

Used only twice, ideal for shopping, commuting and leisure. Max Speed 25kmh, Distance on full charge 45km, maximum carry weight 150kilos. Fully adjustable seat and folding handle bars for easy storage. Ideal for the caravan, camper van, motorhome and fits on a standard cycle rack for car and other vehicles.

Cost over 500€ will accept 400€
The Winksies

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: For Sale Kooneckt Electric Sit on Scooter

Postby Sue&MarkWatkins » Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:27 am

Still available
Sue&MarkWatkins

Postby ros4111 » Thu Jun 15, 2023 12:15 am

Since it has a seat, you need an INSURANCE
ros4111

Which part of Spain are you from?: Guardamar

Postby The Winksies » Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:59 pm

I would like to thank you for your post. However, it is not factual, not true, and NO INSURANCE IS REQUIRED. So please check before you post as it is not helpful. I have been to both Local and Seville police who have confirmed so.

May I refer you to the heading RUDE, UNHELPFUL, SARCASTIC and TROLLING POST at the top of the page and the consequences of doing so.

Kind regards
The Winksies

Postby SWT » Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:05 pm

The Winksies wrote:I would like to thank you for your post. However, it is not factual, not true, and NO INSURANCE IS REQUIRED. So please check before you post as it is not helpful. I have been to both Local and Seville police who have confirmed so.

May I refer you to the heading RUDE, UNHELPFUL, SARCASTIC and TROLLING POST at the top of the page and the consequences of doing so.

Kind regards

Steady now tiger :text-lol:
SWT

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby The Winksies » Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:20 pm

i JUST CANNOT UNDERSTAND PEOPLE, WHO HAVE NO INCLINATION OR INTERTEREST IN BUYING POKING THEIR NOSES IN OTHER PEOPLES BUSINESS. NEED TO FIND SOMETHING TO DO ME THINKS, WONDER IF THEY HAVE CONSIDERED SWIMMING WITH SHARKS.
The Winksies

Postby ros4111 » Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:34 pm

Hello:
As answer to Winksies i send the link from "Trafico". Here explains what is consider a "Vehículos de Movilidad Personal". If a vehicle dont follow all the rules needs a insurance. For expample the maximum power of the motor is 250W, the speed needs to be between 6 ad 25 km/h

if the vehicle has an auto-balance system it can have a seat:
https://www.dgt.es/muevete-con-seguridad/viaja-seguro/en-patinete/

https://www.dgt.es/muevete-con-segurida ... -patinete/
Regards
ros4111

Postby ros4111 » Fri Jun 16, 2023 12:22 am

The Winksies wrote:I would like to thank you for your post. However, it is not factual, not true, and NO INSURANCE IS REQUIRED. So please check before you post as it is not helpful. I have been to both Local and Seville police who have confirmed so.

Kind regards

You can say that you asked the king of Spain and the king of UK but it doesnt mean that it is true. If you have better information you just need to prove it.

Regards.
ros4111